Monday, June 18, 2012

What to wear...

Varsity levels have put together a schedule of what to wear each day.  I believe that JV cheer knows as well. 
  • JV cheer, please borrow an uniform from someone that is not going.  I do not think your pieces will be here in time.    (JM- see me- I have an option)
  • JV poms- your skirts came in today!  Woo hoo!  Day one:  red razorback tank w/ black jazz pants.  Day two: White keyhole tank w/ red skort.  Day three:  pink tank w/ black shorts.  Last day, uniform skirt w/ a black tank.  If you do not have one, please ask at Wednesday practice to borrow one.  For those who do not have one, can not get one, please let me know.  We will figure it out.
  • V levels- please ask and help any jv and/or new members.  This is easy for those returning, but not for those who are new.
Parents- please remember to text me if you need anything while the girls are at camp.  They will not have a lot of free time until approx 10pm every night.  My cell 303-475-9792.

BTW- I have emergency ordered pieces that were missing for camp clothes.  If your athlete is missing a bag, warm-up jacket, or other not HAVE TO HAVE piece for Thursday, it may have not been ordered yet.  Sorry-
The order is to be in on Wednesday sometime.  It may be greeting you all at the tailgating or up at CSU.  Because of the rushed shipment, the tank tops will NOT have writing on them.  Expect to wash these and return them to coach after camp so we can get these printed. 
Thank you all- Coach Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment