Saturday, June 23, 2012

CSU CAMP: ALL TEAMS

Sunday June 24th:  Parents are invited to watch what campers have learned at camp.
Time:  9AM- 11AM  No specific time per team.  Cameras welcome!

Poms:  They will dance in groups (mixed throughout different skill levels and schools) per types of dance and earn ribbons for their performances.

Cheers:  They will cheer per squad at different levels.

Location:  I have been told locations, but after googling CSU campus Map-  I can't confirm a building names with what is on the maps for parents.  Please arrive early to find your team. 

Poms: Supposed to be in Rec center in Mac Gym  (On map I see a student rec center and in a different location I see a McGraw Gym):  Both within walking distance of each other.

Cheer:  Supposed to be at indoor field house.  (On map I see indoor practice facility, which is my best bet.)

Please text your camper tonight to see if they know where they will be in the morning.
Please google CSU campus map to familiarize yourself with the area.  Parking will be difficult with many parents coming to see and pick up their campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment