Wednesday, June 20, 2012

IMPORTANT!

There have been several issues with getting our camp clothes.  I have stayed up and not slept for several nights to organize and sort.  However, there were MANY pieces missing.  Then, I was able to get GTM to next day replacements/missing pieces, and FED EX sent our package from Kansas to Hawaii.  I have been dealing with this since 3pm today.  It was suppose to be at my home by then.  I had my mother stay at my home all day in oder to recv it.  So, Fed Ex is calling me in the morning with an eta.  It will be delivered to me at CSU.  I know.  I know.  So, please tell your athlete that I will have pieces delivered to me, but I do not have a for sure time.  I have been tracking it all day.  At 6pm popped up Kona Hawaii.  I nearly passed out.  With this said, wow.  Please simply ask your daughter to wear the next closest thing she has.  I will hand out anything I have.

Lastly, uniforms and camp clothes were ordered within the week of when you paid.  However, some credit cards had wrong numbers or did not go through.  I worked with the various accounting departments to connect them to the right people.  This delayed our orders.  I had to keep on it and I had to call to make sure that these were done.  It got to the point where I simply had to say that some girls would not get their items, please just get the order sent.  I have used several companies over the years, and I am furious at this years delays and work I have had to put in for an order to get anything processed.  My concerns and anger have been clearly heard by 2 of the 3 companies.  For the record, Denver Athletics made their deadline and I had no drama.

So, I have spent countless hours on this.  I do work, have a family, and try to get the job done.  Did I mention there is no pay for coaches in the summer?  I am frustrated for your kids and I more than understand any frutrations you may have regarding this.  I am deligating, and there have been some awesome parents helping.  However, please address concerns to me first, not the school.  I would appreciate the upfront comments.  When I make mistakes, I do own up to them and try to learn from them.  Over half of the teams at camps do not have uniforms, unless they were from years past.  Please have forms and payments in on time and much of this would be avoided.  To those that did have everything in on time, thank you.  Also, I am doing my best to find coaches.  Meanwhile,I have not hesitated to do it all.  I do not want to do it all. 
Thank you,
Coach Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment