Thursday, November 8, 2012

JV CHEER:  Way to go team! I am truly proud of all of you. Now you got the jitters out and ready to work hard for state! Work hard it is! 

Pink: I've heard a few of you have made a comment about "why are we doing breast cancer when it's not breast cancer awareness month anymore". I will leave it up to all of you if you want to stay pink. My thinking on this was that we are supporting a cause, not a m
onth. Breast cancer is year round - not just in October. Again, if the team wants to change it to all CV colors, I am okay with it - I want them to be happy and comfortable. We can discuss this at practice on monday so they can think about it over the weekend. Then we'll take a vote. I just want the team to do what they feel best in.

We will practice until 6:15 unless there is an event the forces us out of the commons. I will have a calendar handout for everyone on Monday -

Practice next week: Monday: 3:20-5 (commons is booked for another event at 5); Tuesday: 3:20-6:20; Thursday: 3:20-6:20; Saturday 9-12.

Practice Thanksgiving week: Monday and Tuesday: 3:15-5.

LAST: IF ANYONE RECORDED LAST NIGHTS PERFORMANCE, CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME OR PUT IT ON A DISK AND I WILL COME AND PICK IT UP. This is important so I can review and see what changes need to be made. THANK YOU! Thank you to all the parents for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment