Monday, October 1, 2012

JV CHEER -  I have confirmed gym time for JV Castleview Cheerleaders at Castle Rock School of Gymnastics.  As I mentioned before, it is $65.00/month (no registration fee).  It will start his Friday.  You MUST go in before then and register as well as set up for auto payment.  I expect all 10 of you who said you would commit to commit to this - if there are more, please do it.  It is Friday's from 3:30 - 4:30.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Also - attendance has NOT been great.  In order for us to have a competitive team, I need everyone there.  I have given 1-2 days off a week to schedule appt's, etc.  Please understand when I have girls missing, it effects the entire team.  I put out the calendar over a month ago for your convenience to schedule other activities, appointments, etc.  Thank you for our understanding with this.

Last - Grades are another thing that needs to be consistent.  If your grades are low, please get help and work hard.  We need you on this team and every girl is an important part of this team!

No comments:

Post a Comment