Tuesday, August 28, 2012

JV CHEER

First, my apologies is any information was missed with the FB/Blog postings.  I will only be posting on the Blog from here forward.

The last few practices have been awesome.  I've been able to see the girls tumbling skills, talk to them about goals and evaluate them individually.  We have skills of every level and each girls skill is valuable to the team - not matter what level.

A few things - On Friday at practice/evaluations, I handed out the Athletic Handbook, a packet with a hard copy of the calendar and other information.  Yesterday I handed out a packet detailing the demerit system and expectations.  Please review these with your daughters - then sign and bring it back to me so I can check off that you have read them.

I am still waiting to confirm times for Open Gym on Friday.  I have made phone calls and have not received a confirmation as of yet.  For this friday, please plan to be at open gym at 7:00 pm @ Castle Rock School of Gymnastics.  I'll give the girls more information about it at practice on Wednesday.

WEDNESDAY ATTIRE:  Black Key Hole; Red Sophie shorts, hair in a high pony and any bow.

Again, the calendar is posted here on the Blog and a hard copy was given to each of you so there shouldn't be any confusion.  Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment