Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blog vs Facebook and more...

Hello all.  Many JV families are missing information.  From this point forward, the Facebook page can be used, but not as the main means for information.  It is a great place to post pics and such.  However, since the beginning before tryouts in April, I have said this would be the primary means for communicating.  Please do not use Facebook any more for communication.
The pom team now has seperated from cheers for the blog.  It is only for CHEERS.  There will be another parent meeting soon for any parents that were not able to attend the last meeting.  I understand the reasons, hence another parent meeting.  Happy to do it.
GTM order: I had hoped to put in the final order Friday, but JV did not have a practice.  So, yesterday I made a final request from the girls to check.  I am sending it in today.  Please feel free to contact E'Lise Schmidt from GTM, as she is handling this now.  877-558-6510.  x 1105.  She has been the key to solving the various issues and saying that she will simply make it right.  I have put in HOURS upon HOURS regarding this crazy order. 
I am ready to get back to coaching.  Those who have said they would like to help, now is the time.  We have a lot of areas in which we need great parents to step up and take the lead.
Thank you- Coach Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment