Thursday, July 12, 2012

More Summer fun!

Next advernture... bowling! 
I loved skating!  I am so happy that approx 40 girls and some friends came skating!!!  We had the place to our selves, learned how to fall... a lot, and had some laughs.

The next adventure is bowling!!!  Brunswick Zone in Park Meadows area Friday July 20 11am-1pm.  I can drive a few people, but I need a lot of notice!!!  $11.50 for 2 hours of bowling, pizza, and soda.  Please feel free to bring friends and family.  Should be a fun/funny time as well.  Best bowling score from an entire game wins a funny prize!!!  Parents- do not be shy, and come and play!!!

PLEASE RSVP BY 5PM ON MONDAY JULY 16TH.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE A YES OR NO AND HOW MANY ARE COMING WITH YOU!!!  Thank you- and I hope to see a lot of you crazy CVHS Spirit Team members there!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment