Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Facebook

Hello!  Please know that if I had you as a friend on my Facebook, I have unfriended you.  I only friend a few girls around prom to see some dresses on you amazing girls!  Otherwise, at CVHS, I have made it a policy to not friend any current athletes on any spirit teams. 
HOWEVER, GIRLS, GIRLS GIRLS- Please keep in mind what you say or show on Facebook can be copied and sent to me or the school.  DO NOT write or post anything that you do not want shared with everyone.  Please act as a role model.  NO pictures that you would not feel good about sharing with grandparents, school administration, a priest, and so on.  Please also watch what is said.  No swearing, sexual talk, or other non-girl next door behavior.  WHY???  Because you represent CVHS Spirit Team in a very public way.  Everyone knows who you all are.  Everyone creates an image about our group by your actions on such public sites like Facebook. 
Please please please do not make Facebook or other public mediums a problem!  Thank you for your understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment