Monday, September 9, 2013

I am making a special shirt for those attending the Sept community service- the breast cancer walk.  I have been coaching for over 17 years and have known a lot of families to have lost family members to various cancers and also several families to have survivors.  I would like to make a shirt that recognizes our families/dear friends loved ones that are survivors and those who have passed.  If interested in putting a name on the shirt- Just give me the name and let me know if they have passed or are a survivor.  (If you have one or two words that you want attached, I might be able to fit it in.  Just let me know and I will do my best.)

My list so far:
Survivors:
Jacqueline- Lyndsay L mom
Kristi Donahue- Aly mom
Denise McNally
Patty Schwamman

Gone too soon:
Carl Olivas

1 comment:

  1. I was on vacation..so if you havent finished the T-shirts..one name to add please?

    Survivor - Antoinette Reynaldo

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete