Saturday, May 11, 2013

Clothing

Only once payments are final, can I release clothing items.  There are several families that did not get an order paid for.  I understand, but please understand why I have to hold items until payment is rcvd.  Checks to CVHS.  If wanting to pay with a CC.  Contact me so I can contact our school accountant.  Another order will be made at the end of May.  If going to camp, you must have the practice/camp clothing.  If you did not order last month, you very likely will not recv your items in time for camp.  You will be required to borrow from another team member that is not going. 
A couple of girls did not get an order placed, because they did not pay online in time.  Sorry I had to drop a couple of people off, but the order would not be processed until complete.  It was a week over due and several texts/calls were made trying to get people to pay.  So, please do NOT miss deadlines.  I do not get paid in the summer, and this is a ton of silly work trying to get in touch with families that are not following deadlines.  I can not chase people, and nor should parent volunteers.  If you are new, I understand having questions and maybe goofing up.  However, most of the issues were with returning kids.....
So, please if on a payment plan, please let me know when and how much.  All balances must be paid by June 15th.  NO EXCEPTIONS. 
Thank you all for your understanding.
Coach Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment