Saturday, September 1, 2012

GREAT JOB JV CHEER!

I just want to say - GOOD JOB JV CHEER!  I am so proud of you!  I received so many compliments on how good you looked.  I know it was hot and miserable, but you all stayed in form and did your best!   Everytime I turn around, you all do something to make me more excited to be your coach!

Tuesday we will work on more cheers, some stunting (don't forget mouth guards) and a few other things.

Next Saturday - Plan to be at the DC JV Game.  We will do the game instead of practice.  I'll keep you posted on details as soon as I have them confirmed.

Practice on Tuesday, 3:15-5:15.  Black/Red Keyhole Tank, Black Shorts and any Bow.

Again, GOOD JOB GIRLS!!!!!  Coach Addy is P-R-O-U-D of you!  Have great holiday weekend!  See you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment