Monday, April 30, 2012

Order

I have sent the GTM order in this evening.  If you missed it, you will have to wait until fall to order.  I might be able to get shorts, shoes, and pants.  However, anything that gets printed on, does not get ordered again until Aug.

Missing orders:
Salina H, Ciera H, Samantha V, Jerree C, Rebecca F, Sutton K, McDowells, Trista, Alexus S, Karla.
A few were calling in payment- please do by Tuesday.  If you were suppose to drop off payment to the office by today, I will call in and cancel if not in by Fridays fitting.  Sorry, but it is not something I am going to chase down.

Friday, May 4th, after school is the Varsity Brand fitting.  The girls try on pieces and pay right then and there.  These uniforms are custom fitted as closely as possible.  You may end up needing alterations after you recv it. 

Please be patient with he hiring of coaches.  I really have little to do with it.  I was able to sit in a couple, but the athletic department hires.  The pom coaches positions have been posted again.  Spread the work if you know anyone that is intereted.  They must apply via the dcsd website.

Thank you! Coach Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment